Saturday 24 September 2011

Kings Church, Newport 23rd Sept 2011

Last night my band and I were at Kings Church in Newport, we were part of an amazing night called “Newport Night of Honour” awards were given out to people who had done pretty awesome things, it was quite a humbling night. Pastor Ray Bevan and his lovely wife Laila were the perfect hosts and the night went off brilliantly. I used to go to Kings quite allot many years ago and after being there last night I think I should start going back. It is an amazing church, they even have a full on rock band to sing along to, it really is a real uplifting experience. If you live nearby Kings and you are looking for a church to go to, try Kings Church Newport the place is truly alive!

Tonight I am at the Grand Theatre Swansea and the official start to out tour, although we have a few weeks off after tonight and start back up again in Theatre Harfen in Newtown on the 28th October.

I join Celebrity Silhouette in Civiteveccia near Rome on Tuesday 27th Sept only for four nights, it is almost the same as Eclipse so I know what I’m going to, and I will have the same sound man from Eclipse Steffan Edwards who is first class, so I am looking forward to that, but first its Swansea Grand which is always a joy to perform in, so many memories of panto and plays I have done with some wonderful people.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment