Saturday 15 December 2012

PANTO....OH YES IY IS!

Panto is here at last, we had a tough weeks rehearsal and an even tougher tech run, but as if by magic we opened last night to a packed Swansea Grand Theatre crowd who where behind us (oh yes they were) all the way. This is my first time playing Ugly Sister and I have really embraced the role and its great to be playing this role alongside my old pal Kevin Johns. We had one or two tech probs last night but other than that it was a great success, thank you to the management for the after show party, the food was fantastic, we all had a great time. Chicho is having a ball (well it is Cinderella)and loving being back in his country of birth and wants to stay over at our house to see the sights around Bridgend! Today I have to say my legs are killing me, its the heels you see, you poor women what you have to go through! Back to the theatre now for two shows, come and see this panto YOU WILL LOVE IT!!! We are here untill 13th January 2013...see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment